Sunday, January 20, 2013

Slow Sunday

Well, it wasn't too slow, we managed a trip to Central Market, lunch at Jo's and then an evening run.

I was intrigued to check out Central Market, a competitor to Whole Foods here in Austin. My sister-in-law was told that you are either a Central Market or Whole Foods shopper, so I had to compare after visiting Whole Foods last week. And the verdict is in...I like both, but CM has a bit of a lead. I enjoy a more relaxed atmosphere while shopping and CM has that...you don't feel so overwhelmed. But, I love WF's for their cafe and close location to the condo. Suppose I will just have to give both some lovin' from time to time.

Below is a photo of Vivi at lunch while she was talking away to our table neighbors. This little girl always has a grand time talking with people, today was no different. She also has been enjoying watching all of the birds and visiting with the dogs of Austin. Such a social butterfly!

No comments:

Post a Comment