Thursday, January 17, 2013

Lollacup!


Jonathan is a bit of a Shark Tank addict. A couple of months ago one of the episodes featured a couple who created an adorable little straw sippy cup that is BPA free and made right here in the US of A...I made a mental note to remember the name "Lollacup" so I could seek it out once Vivi was old enough to use one.

Well, the time finally came. Vivi loves water and she now officially will drink through a straw. So, I did a search to find out if any stores in Austin carried this sweet lip cup, and sure enough, I found one! A great store called Wildflower, featuring organic products for the home. Once my mom and I arrived, I realized I had already been there with my sister-in-law and was elated to get back in there to look at the baby section (the other part of the store is gorgeous as well, but let's be honest, I am addicted to baby/children products).

After "ooooing" and "awwing" at everything, my mom located the Lollacup. So cute! We took the cup, and a couple other of goodies, and headed for home. After washing the cup, I added some water and the second V saw the lovely pink bird headed her way, she became very excited. Not wasting any time, she grabbed the little handles and went to town.

Lollacup = Huge success!


No comments:

Post a Comment