Thursday, January 24, 2013

And Whole Foods pulls ahead!

Today was one of those days where it was 3:00pm before you knew it, and you're not quite sure what all was accomplished. The weather here was beautiful today, so being a Michigander, I wanted to take advantage and make sure my little fish was able to get some pool time here at the condo.


There were a few basic groceries I needed to get, but because it was already so late in the day I decided to try out one of the "amenities" the Ashton offers...free grocery delivery from Whole Foods! One phone call later and my grocery order was in, a couple hours later (my order was the forth in line) the grocery bag, filled with my goodies, was at the door! And between ordering and receiving the goods, Vivi and I were able to enjoy some pool time before her nap.

In the great "Whole Foods or Central Market" debate, Whole Foods has pulled ahead.



No comments:

Post a Comment