Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Gymboree!

I feel like this photo needs no words...this girl LOVED Gymboree! Balls, bubbles, a parachute and other babies, yes, she had a grand ol' time!


I was a tad sore during Gymboree today. Jonathan and I have started working out with a trainer, and yesterday was my first day...it had been a while since I had worked my body that hard and I was paying for it today. So laying on my back while having V on my legs in the air, ouch! We have another session with the trainer in the morning. I know day two is always the worst, so I am bracing myself for a tough start to the day. Jonathan might have to carry me back to the condo!

Vivi had her 6 month appointment yesterday...

Drum roll please! 18 pounds 8.5 ounces! That puts her in the 90th percentile for weight and her height, 25 inches, is in the 20th. She is our perfectly plump and healthy baby girl! 


No comments:

Post a Comment