Tuesday, February 26, 2013

DIY Drums

As many of you know, I am not a huge DIY person. Seldom do I have the patience or ability to make some of the beautiful products you so often see on Etsy. But, this time I decided to give this easy project a go.

Now that Vivi is on formula, there has been an influx of containers floating around the condo as drums. (This girl likes to make noise!) Not finding them very aesthetically pleasing, I took a trip to Paper Source for some supplies to beatify V's little drums. I already had the washi tape from my favorite little store, Mercury, so all I had to find was paper and ribbon.


Once back home with the needed items in hand, I channeled my inner Martha Stewart. I have to say I am quite proud of myself! The final product was bold, colorful and functional. And although V doesn't notice the design difference, I sure do!

No comments:

Post a Comment