Thursday, May 2, 2013

Well hello there!

Yikes! How has it been a month since my last post? Many things have been happening, so let me catch you up.


  • We had family photos done! (I will do a separate post on that later.)


  • Katie came to visit! It was so nice to have my dear friend here and to show her around the city (and find a great new Thai restaurant, Sway). Vivi had a grand time with her as well.



 

  • V has started to play the piano.



  • J and I were able to see Willie Nelson at Austin City Limits!



  • V and I flew up to Michigan for a few weeks.



She was reunited with her plane...


and her "buddy". 


Little Miss also decided it was time for her to start walking (with assistance).


My friend, Travis, became friends with Anderson Cooper. Seriously. And if you know me well, you know I was giddy just getting update texts from Travis. Ah, one day I will meet you Anderson!


V and Uncle Dustin had fun playing catch while in Michigan. (Yes, they did coordinate their shirts on purpose.)


Vivi is now 9 months old!


Her cousins came to Grandma and Grandpa's while we were there. So thankful and happy that Andrea drove in!






And before we headed back to Texas we were able to go to the cutest baby shower for Mr. Sam (camping theme!). 


And three weeks went by like that! Back on the plane and back in Austin!


(And reunited with Daddy!)





No comments:

Post a Comment