Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Family Photos

About a month ago I was itching to have some family photos done. Vivi was at a great age and really starting to show her playful personality. My brother is usually our photographer, but since he is in Chicago and we are in Austin, I had to find an alternative. Thankfully, I happened to check out Living Social (which I do maybe twice a year) and saw a deal for Amber Vickery Photography. I quickly explored her website and found that she does great work, so I snatched up the deal! 

The day of, the weather was perfectly overcast and SoCo was peaceful before the weekend crowds would arrive in a couple of hours. Amber was lovely! She was great with V, already had great locations picked out to go to, and was so easy going. I love that she was able to capture so much of V's personality and facial expressions...Vivi has already stopped sticking that cute little tongue out. 

Thank you, Amber, for capturing such great moments for our family!

































2 comments:

  1. Love, love, love them all! If I had to pick a favorite, it would be, Vivi showing off her cute little dress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful pics. Seeing them has made my day. Vivi is such a ham and she just acts her natural self. Hugs and Kisses to all of you.

    ReplyDelete