Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Moments




I can't believe that V will be 8 months old on Saturday...time is flying by. We are having such fun with her at this age, she is always making us laugh and we constantly have an, "Awwww!" noise coming out of our mouths with the sweetness and cuteness Peanut exudes.

Little miss is now crawling everywhere, chewing new foods with her four (almost six) teeth, constantly hugging and playing with the whiskers of her favorite Mr. Fox, testing out a new squeal,  pulling herself up and  standing, laying her head down on her arm while she eats, waving (but only to a select few), clapping, making music, having her favorite books...the list goes on. She is growing up so fast!

This morning after her bottle, she dozed off on my shoulder in the darkness of her room, her little cheek was pressed next to mine and I just kept her there. Who would have have known that the sound of your daughter breathing could be such music to your ears? I just cuddled down and snuggled her close, these moments don't happen often and I just kept thinking that they wouldn't happen when she is all grown up...I needed to savor that moment.

Sure enough, she was soon up and ready to explore the day away, the still sleeping baby girl was part of the past and that moment was gone.



Since her top two teeth have come in, her tongue has been going crazy...and it cracks me up. I was able to catch some of it on video, seriously funny!










Although I can't wait to see what the next month holds, I am enjoying every moment and not rushing past the memories.



No comments:

Post a Comment